Retirement Pension New update: 50 thousand rupees pension will be available every month after retirement, check update here

Retirement Pension New update: 50 thousand rupees pension will be available every month after retirement, check update here

 

 

 

If you are also worried about the pension received after retirement, then do not panic, even after retirement under the National Pension Scheme, you will get a pension of 50 thousand rupees every month. Let’s know the right way to invest

 

 

 

Never Miss An Update
Join Us On Twitter Click Here
Join Us On Telegram Click Here
Join Us On Instagram Click Here
Join WhatsApp Group Click Here
Download Our App Click Here

If you also think about future planning, then National Pension System is the best option for you. NPS is one such option through which you can arrange a large retirement corpus as well as a monthly pension. NPS is a long term investment and its benefits are also available after a long time. With this the investor also becomes entitled to pension. Note that the amount received on maturity is not taxed.

Also Read :  FD Rules Change: RBI has changed the rules of FD! Know the new rules immediately, otherwise there will be a big loss

 

 

According to a report, it is necessary to take 40 percent NUT in NPS. According to the new rule, no investor can withdraw the entire fund on maturity. It is necessary to buy NUT from 40 per cent of the fund. After retirement from this NUT, pension is given to the investors. The investor can withdraw the remaining 60 percent of the fund at any time. The higher the NUT, the higher will be the monthly pension.

How to get Rs 50000 monthly pension?

 

 

If you want to make a monthly pension of Rs 50000 through NPS, then according to the 40 percent annuity rule, the required fund has to be calculated. If you spend only 40 percent of the total fund for annuity purchase, then you will need an NPS fund of 2.5 crores at 6 percent annuity rate. Out of this, annuity will be purchased from Rs. This annuity will provide a monthly pension of Rs.600000 or Rs.50000 per annum at the rate of 6%. You can withdraw the remaining 1.5 crore rupees in a lump sum and you will not have to pay tax on it. Note that according to your annuity, you will get your pension.

Also Read :  PM Kisan Mandhan Yojna: Farmers Will Get Rs 36000 With 6000

 

 

 

 

Download Our App For Quick Updates Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group
Download App
Join Telegram
error: Content is protected !!
Join Our Whatsapp Group