Petrol Diesel Prices: New rates of petrol and diesel released, check the price of your city
Crude oil prices in the global market have remained below $100 for almost a week. Brent crude is currently trading around $ 94 per barrel, while WTI has come down to $ 88.
Meanwhile, on Monday morning, oil companies have released the retail rates of petrol and diesel.
New Delhi. Crude oil prices in the global market have been running below $100 for almost a week. Meanwhile, on Monday morning, government oil companies released new rates of petrol and diesel. The cheapest petrol in the country is available at Rs.84.10 a liter in Port Blair.
According to the rate released by the oil companies this morning, the retail price of petrol in Mumbai is Rs 106.31 a liter. However, the companies have not made any change in the retail rate of petrol and diesel even today. If we talk about crude oil, then the price of crude oil has fallen to $ 94.16 per barrel in the last 24 hours. WTI has also come down to $ 88.31 per barrel.
Petrol-diesel prices in four metros
– Petrol in Delhi Rs 96.72 and diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
– Petrol in Mumbai Rs 106.31 and diesel Rs 94.27 per liter
– Petrol in Chennai Rs 102.63 and diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
– Petrol in Kolkata Rs 106.03 and diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
New prices are also issued in these cities
– Petrol in Noida has become Rs 96.79 and diesel Rs 89.96 per liter.
– Petrol in Lucknow has become Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter.
– In Patna, petrol has become Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per liter.
– Petrol in Port Blair has become Rs 84.10 and diesel Rs 79.74 per liter.
New rates are released every morning at 6 am
Petrol and diesel prices change every day at 6 am. The new rates are applicable from 6 am onwards. After adding excise duty, dealer commission, VAT and other things to the price of petrol and diesel, its price becomes almost double of the original price. This is the reason why the prices of petrol and diesel appear so high.
You can know today’s latest price like this
You can also know the daily rate of petrol diesel through SMS (How to check diesel petrol price daily). Indian Oil customers can get information by sending RSP and their city code to 9224992249 number and BPCL consumers by sending RSP and their city code to 9223112222 number. At the same time, HPCL consumers can find out the price by writing HPPrice and their city code and sending it to the number 9222201122.
|Download Our App For Quick Updates||Click Here|