LPG Gas Subsidy: Subsidy on LPG cylinder started again! So much money came in the account in the month of June, check like this.
LPG Gas Subsidy: There is great news for LPG Gas Subsidy consumers across the country. Amidst the increasing price of LPG gas cylinder LPG Gas Subsidy, the government has released the subsidy on LPG gas.
For the past several days, LPG subsidy is being credited in the account of LPG Gas Subsidy people. There were frequent complaints of non-receipt of subsidy LPG Gas Subsidy in the account of many customers, after which the subsidy has been started once again. But this time the amount of subsidy has been said to be very less, in the account of many customers, only Rs 72.57 per cylinder has come in the name of subsidy LPG Gas Subsidy.
72.57 per cylinder is being given as subsidy to LPG gas consumers. But, customers are getting different subsidies. In such a situation, people are confused as to how many times they are getting subsidy. Actually, many people are getting a subsidy of Rs 72.57, while many people are getting a subsidy of Rs 158.52 or Rs 237.78. However, you can check whether the subsidy has come in your account or not, through an easy process.
|Join Us On Twitter||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Join Us On Instagram||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Download Our App||Click Here|
Check the subsidy in the account like this: LPG Gas Subsidy:
1. First of all open http://www.mylpg.in.
2. Now you will see the photo of gas cylinders of gas companies on the right side of the screen.
3. Here you click on the photo of the gas cylinder of your service provider.
4. After this a new window will open on the screen which will be of your gas service provider.
5. Now tap on Sign-in and New User option at the top right.
6. If you have already created your ID here, then sign-in. If you do not have an ID, then you can login to the website by tapping on New User.
7. Now a window will open in front of you, tap on View Cylinder Booking History on the right side.
8. Here you will get information on which cylinder you have been given subsidy and when.
9. Along with this, if you have booked gas and you have not received the subsidy money, then you can click on the feedback button.
10. Now you can also file a complaint of non-receipt of subsidy money.
11. Apart from this, you can register a complaint by calling this toll free number 18002333555 for free.
|Download Our App For Quick Updates||Click Here|