Good news for Central Employees! Dearness allowance will increase again, salary will rise up to 2 lakhs in August, know details
Central Government employees (DA Hike) are going to get great news in this month. The Central Government has released the AICPI Index for the month of June 2022.
It has increased by 2 points in June from 129 in May to 129.2, so there is a possibility that the dearness allowance of employees in August is set to be at least 4%. According to media reports, a new DA may be announced in the next cabinet meeting. However, there has been no confirmation from the government.
Actually, the dearness allowance of central employees increases twice a year. The first hike has happened and the second one is likely to happen in August, depending on the AICPI-IW Index. The Ministry of Labor and Employment has released the data for June 2022, under which the All India Consumer Price Index has increased by 0.2 points to a level of 129.2 points, in such a situation, an increase of 4% DA is sure.
|Join Us On Twitter||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Join Us On Instagram||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Download Our App||Click Here|
At present, central employees are getting the benefit of 34% DA. If DA increases by 4% in August, it will reach 38%. This can be implemented from July 1, 2022, in which case arrears of 2 months will also be available. This will benefit more than 50 lakh central employees and more than 65 lakh pensioners. There is a possibility that in the cabinet meeting to be held in the first week of August, the new DA can be gifted to the employees by the Modi government.
Whose salary will increase at 38%
- If the basic salary of an employee is Rs 20,000, then 4% DA hike will increase by Rs 800.
- If the basic salary of an employee is Rs 1,8000, then he gets DA of Rs 6,120 at 34%. If DA becomes 38 percent, then the employee will get Rs 6840 as dearness allowance. That is, he will get Rs 720 more.
- If the basic salary of an employee is 18 thousand, then if we talk about the payment of arrears of two months to the employees, then it will be Rs 19,346 per month.
- The minimum basic salary is Rs 18 thousand per month, on 4% increase in DA, Rs 6,840 will be available as dearness allowance every month, that is, the employees are going to benefit at least Rs 720 per month. .
- If we look at the maximum basic salary of Rs 56,900, then the total increase in annual dearness allowance will be Rs 27312. That means Rs 2276 will increase every month against the existing DA. His total annual DA will reach Rs 2 lakh 59 thousand 464.
- (These figures are shown as an example, they are subject to change.)
|Download Our App For Quick Updates||Click Here|