Bank Holiday 2022: Banks will remain closed for 9 days from August 31 to September 11- know all dates here
After 3 days, the month of August is going to end, if there is any bank related work, then settle it immediately, because on August 31, the bank is closed in many states and in September there will be 13 days of bank holidays (Bank Holidays in September 2022), These include the second and fourth Saturdays and Sundays as well. In such a situation, the work of banking related such as check book, passbook, ATM and account and transaction can be affected.
It is a matter of relief that online transaction services including ATMs such as Google Pay, Phone Pay, Paytm, Internet Banking will continue. The list of holidays for all the states is different in the list of holidays released by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). These holidays are not applicable in all states. These holidays include festivals like Ganesh Chaturthi, Onam, Navratri Sthapana. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has included three categories of Negotiable Instruments Act, Real Time Gross Settlement Holiday and Banks Closing of Accounts in the list of bank holidays.
September Bank Holiday 2022
- August 31, 2022 – Ganesh Chaturthi (banks will remain closed in Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka)
- 1st September 2022 Ganesh Chaturthi
- 4 September 2022 Sunday (Weekly Holiday)
- 6 September 2022 Karma Puja – Banks closed in Ranchi
- 7 September 2022 First Onam – Banks closed in Kochi and Thiruvananthapuram
- 8 September 2022 Thiruonam – Banks closed in Kochi and Thiruvananthapuram
- 9 September 2022 Indrajatra – Bank closed in Gangtok
- 10 September 2022 Saturday (2nd Saturday of the month)
- 11 September 2022 Sunday (Weekly Holiday)
|Download Our App For Quick Updates||Click Here|